Join 2gule’s Anniversary Give Away And Win Ugx100,000 Daily Just From Tweeting

  • by Rodney Mponye
  • August 12, 2021

It looks like August is going to be a sweet month for fanatics of online shopping and for all 2gule fans as the company plans to have a week long cash give as they celebrate over one year in business.

Over the months, 2gule has established itself as the go to shopping site for authentic merchandise from the US, UK and Canada boasting of affordable prices to import merchandise across the seas.

2gule is a fully Ugandan owned company which was inspire by the need to bring in authentic goods from across the world especially from UK, Canada and the US. The fire to create said company was ignited by the overflow of counterfeit goods on the market.

This give away is mainly going to be held online, particularly on Twitter. Fans are expected to visit the 2gule Twitter page  – @2guleOfficial where instructions on how to win will be placed. Just a few hints;

  • Visit the @2guleOfficial Twitter Page and begin by showing them some love by following.
  • Quote the pinned Tweet with what you love about 2gule or online shopping.
  • The most engaging post each day will assure a happy prize.
  • This will go on all week and the most engaging post after the week will bring about double winnings.

Get ready to swing some money into your pockets this August.

Are you interested in shipping in anything legal from the US, UK and Canada, visit the 2gule Website –, and start inputting your product details after which, you will be contacted and after 60% payment has been made, your product will be shipped in and after the remaining 40% payment, you will get your product.

2gule assures that your product will be delivered within 14-21 days after initial payment of 60% has been made and product confirmed. 2gule also thrives on the promise of shipping in ONLY authentic goods.